Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One Month Since Last Post

Between my two jobs, photography, house and family I have not had a minute to sit down and write on the blog.

We have had the stomach bug, which seamed never to end; and caused many sleepless nights. The stretch of sleepless night made me wonder how we managed to have two babies. I have never felt so tired as I have these last few weeks. I guess we have become spoiled in that the kids are older and love to sleep.



So finally over the stomach bug, Kristin started having a fever on Sunday.... Here we go again. She started coughing and having a hard time breathing. So after calling the doctor on Monday and being told to come in and see them, we left with a few prescriptions and a nebulizer.



Now we are back to having to be up every few hours and I am getting used to it!!



Hopefully the spring will be here soon and we get back to normal again. Today I was one of the lucky parents being able to join them.

No comments: