Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Maura Jane - 1 Day Old

So Maura Jane decided to wait till after Thanksgiving to arrive. I think she should have waited another 2 days, so I could have won the 50/50 that I entered at the baby shower. One of the girls were spot on, the right date, sex, and weight, good for her.

On November 30th I dropped by the hospital to see little baby Maura Jane.


The newborns are so angelic. The only problem is that it does not last all that long!!


A Little memorabilia.


Maura came from the Nursery with a little bow.


Having seen a lot of newborns, I can honestly say that she looks beautiful and arrived with a perfect shaped head..


The one eyed bandit


She arrived just in time to receive her first Christmas ornament.


The only photo I could get with her eyes open.

No comments: