Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning

A few snap shots from Christmas Day morning, in Morristown at the in-laws house.


My mother made the girls an Advent calender a few years ago. Kristin decided to save all her candy and give it to Santa. She left it by the fireplace for Santa to find it.



When she woke up, she ran to the fireplace to see if Santa had eaten the candy. She was happy that he did not eat himself (a chocolate Santa)



Santa left them MP3 players they requested. Today Kristin came and asked if Santa was real, when I asked why, she said "on the present from Santa was a ToysRus sticker, did somebody buy it for Santa or is Santa not real" I changed the subject as soon as I could!!



This years "BIG" present



The Wii
Brian just informed me that he is sore from playing it....



The best presents are the homemade ones!

No comments: