Monday, December 8, 2008

My Weekend

We went to NJ to my in laws this weekend, for a visit with my in laws.

It was a full house, Brian's brother and family was in from San Diego for business, and his sister and boyfriend came as well from San Diego for a short visit. With the oldest brother living just a few minutes away from my in laws the whole family was together for the weekend.

We went to our favorite restaurant for dinner on Friday night where we met Jason for the first time. He was a big hit with all the kids, so he got their approval as well as ours.

Saturday, my SIL and I took my California niece out to Delbarton for some Christmas portraits. It was about 31F and very cold. She had no interest in having her photos taken, so I shot lots of portraits with treas rolling down her face. We tried again later that day inside, but she rather play with her cousins that have her portraits taken.

Saturday night we went out to dinner with friends for our annual Christmas dinner, the food and company was great. We got the news that somebody is expecting another baby. We came home early (after a long night Friday).

Here are some of the photos of Emily form Saturday















No comments: