Friday, December 12, 2008

My Photograph

is published in January's issue of Popular Photography and American PHOTO.

In October I attended "Mpix Takes on New York City" and submitted a few of my photographs from the trip. I received a phone call from Lauren from Popular Photography that one of my photographs had been chosen to appear in the magazines.

So yesterday I got a call from a photographer friends that saw me in a group shot from the trip and called me to let me know. I could not make it to the book store yesterday, so today I was there as early as I could.

You can view some of the other photographs taken that day here:

New York City Boat Tour


Here is my photograph that was selected to be in Popular Photography and American PHOTO:

2 comments:

Krista said...

That is awesome! Congratulations!!!

Jackie said...

That is great!! I can't wait to see it in print! Congrats!